Wednesday 25 February 2009

Monday 16th February - Half Term Catch Up Workshop

On Monday the 16th of February my group were given the opportunity to come in and catch up on the shots that needed re-filling. So as written in a previous blog the plan was given to Gerald as he missed that week so he was also aware of what needed to be done.
Due to the location being much closer to Gerald and Louise, as well as there only being a minimum filming left to do. I meet the rest of my group back at college, to log, capture and edit all that had been filmed.

I was hoping that this was the final footage of what we needed. As repeating scenes and going out to book equipment and arrange time to meet up was getting very frustrating and repetitive. Once I arrived at college my group seemed to have a mishap with the time because we were led to believing the workshop was concluding at 5pm, not 3.30pm.
So with only a short amount of time left, my group were only able to show Gerald what we had done over the week and start to log and capture what was recently shot in that morning before the session ended.

In comparison, regardless of the little time I was able to spend with my group members we were able to discuss and prioritise what we were going to do for our next lesson back and agree to taking as many workshops as possible to make sure our deadline is best meet.

No comments: