Wednesday 25 February 2009

Workshop editing

Today Louise, Pareece and I attended lunch time workshop. When i first got there i logged and captured the footage that Louise and I had shot yesterday. We ended up fixing all the footage together and putting in some sound effects. I asked Pareece to recorded the radio so that we could include it and fix it into our Thriller. It was difficult because we had to blend it smoothly into the voice over that Micky had done for us.
Louise and I had stayed in college up to 6:00pm so that we could get as much work done as the deadline is fast approaching. It was difficult when fitting in sound effect as we had to get it all accurate and also low enough in volume to be made background noise.
We had realised that once again despite being told we had broken the 180 degrees rule and so we had to go and film again. We came back and fitted it in perfectly.
In tomorrow's lesson we have to get as much done and basically be finished. I am planning on reaching college early tomorrow so that i can get a lot of work done to meet the deadline this Friday. I hope as a group we will be able to finish everything and have a successful Thriller

No comments: